Friday, February 22, 2013

vacation

Vacation can be such a bad time for those of us looking to lose weight and stay fit. I was on vacation for two whole weeks. I did fairly well the first week, actually, so much so that I lost one lb. Then came week two- I ate so many sweets over a three day period that I actually made myself sick. Like, sit on the toilet and run as fast I can to the toilet sick. It was horrible but I'm so glad I got that junk out of my system. I failed myself but I'm just brushing it off. It happens and I'm glad it was only three days and not two weeks.

I was able to continue to exercise which helped so much. I stayed with family and they are extremely supportive. I took my resistance band and my sil had the p90x set of DVDs which made my life so much easier. I was able to work hard and not skip out. If I didn't have the set I probably would have gone for a run everyday- which sounds nice right about now since I'm back home and stuck in this snowstorm.

Sometime next week when I feel that the bloat has gone down I will do an official weigh in and pics for month two. I'm a little disappointed because I feel like this month has been significantly slower and I didn't work as hard but there's nothing I can do now. I'm also planning on a 30 day ab plan- to demolish my fatty squish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com