Thursday, January 31, 2013

instructor

New fitness goals mean new opportunities! This week and next week I will begin my journey into becoming some what of a fitness instructor. I will be certified in CPR, I will shadow a boot camp class, I will shadow several weight training floor classes, and spin classes. My ultimate goal is to become a certified spin instructor but along with it I am also becoming a senior (silver sneakers YMCA) cardio and weight training instructor! These are fairly big deals! I never thought I'd be the type to actually go through with something like this. I just need the confidence to actually do it. I know I can lead and be successful in this realm, considering how far I've pushed myself, now I hope to help other get there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com